Friday, February 10, 2012

LUG Flipper Clutch

Guess what?  LUG's new Flipper Clutch came out online this week and one of the photos features three pieces of my jewellery!  How did I manage to swing that, you ask?  Well my sister-in-law Freda works at LUG and helped to set up the photo shoot back in November.  She needed some props for the photos...random items you might find in a woman's purse, I suppose.  I handed her a whole collection of things hoping that something might get featured in one of the photos...and it worked out!



In the photo below my chandelier watchlet is peeking out of one of the zipper pockets, while the silver leaf bracelet I have on my beadmarket website is in the detached pouch.  There is also a beaded necklace with pearls in the pocket on the left side.  I know I know, there's no mention of beadmarket and no one would ever really notice these things but I certainly did :)
LUG Flipper Clutch photo from website

No comments:

Post a Comment