Thursday, July 04, 2013

Half A Year Gone By Already...

Yesterday Adam turned six months old.  Now wait a minute, where's the rush??

I'm definitely one of those annoying parents who thinks their child is the cutest one out there but at least I try to tone it down around other people.  Every month I think "Ok, now he's the cutest he'll ever possibly be" but he keeps proving me wrong.  Adam is at an adorably fun stage right now and I just want to hang onto every wonderful moments for as long as possible.  It feels like in a blink of an eye he went from this -

1 week old
- to this!


It's embarrassing how many photos I take of Adam but when my maternity leave is over and I can't spend my whole days with him, at least I'll get to sit down to a warm cup of tea and look over these snapshots of his first year of life:  how he practically doubled in weight at month two; how he lost most of hair in month three; how he simultaneously punched, kicked, and laughed for a photo at month six.  I won't regret having this huge collection of photos at all - nope, not one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment