Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Bye-Bye 2013!

One year ago I was full-term in my pregnancy and content to ring in 2013 lying on the couch and watching the countdown on t.v in my pyjamas.  I was tired from carrying the extra weight but oh so very excited to meet the little person that had been growing in my belly for nine months.  It turned out I didn't have to wait too much longer since Adam came almost two weeks early.  

How did a year go by already?  2013 was incredible but also incredibly difficult.  It was filled with tears of happiness and of frustration.  I was touched by the pure love of a child and also stung by feelings of isolation and doubt.  There are only 19 minutes remaining and I can't stop the clock but I can look back at what has been the most intense and rewarding year of my life.  Thank you Adam for coming into this world and being our son.

Showing off our new hats!
Kisses at Sherway Gardens
Say "Cheese" with Daddy
Thank you Uncle Alex and Auntie Kristin :)
Happy Birthday Gracie!
Rub-a-dub-dub

Drool Monster!
New hat from Iceland

Mommy and me
Funny faces
Curious babies
Snuggle Puppy

Family photo
Happy Birthday Grandma!

Dragon babies
Sleepy smiles

Hello World

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful year for you! Great little collection of pictures! Happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete