Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bicycle Toronto 1937

We celebrated my brother's birthday this past weekend and I gave him this cool Toronto bicycle license plate I found on eBay. I beat out another bidder who, from his/her bidding history, seems like a big collector of all things "vintage" having to do with bicycles.  No way I was going to be bullied out though.


My brother's really into fixing up old bikes and has about 8 stashed away at his condo (or in my parents' basement!)  He's in the process of putting one together for me actually, and I'm looking forward to riding it this summer and having a garage to store it in once Mike and I move into our new house at the end of the month.

Anyway the gift was well received. Now he just has to figure out which bike it should go on!

No comments:

Post a Comment