Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas is Around the Corner

It's definitely feeling like Christmas despite the warmish weather and lack of snow.  Another bonus to owning a house is that we can decorate our front yard with Christmas lights!  I haven't had Christmas lights since I was still living with my parents in Scarborough.  In fact, we used up all of our new lights lining the branches of the tree in the front yard so they gave us their old ones to hang along the porch. Now we fit in with the rest of our neighbours who are definitely into the Christmas spirit.


The other great thing about the holidays is the feasting that goes on for weeks. My company Christmas lunch was the same day as Mike's company Christmas dinner and oh boy...I was stuffed.  It doesn't help that my stomach is floating somewhere up in my rib cage but at least my taste buds are back in check. I gotta say, the baby seems to be enjoying all these desserts every bit as much as I am :)  We will be getting along just fine.


Oliver Bonacini dinner event at the Toronto Board of Trade

No comments:

Post a Comment