Sunday, December 09, 2012

O Deer!


Yesterday I finally wrote my Professional Practice Exam down by UofT and it was pleasantly straightforward.  Being down by campus reminded me of my EngSci years (shiver) which was....oh....let's just say a number of years ago.  The allotted time for the exam was 3 hours with one short washroom break if necessary.  My plan to go just before the exam worked out well so that I didn't need to play the sympathy card during the exam for a second break.  I did get lots of looks and stares while milling about in the lobby outside the exam room waiting to for it to start.  I bet they were all jealous of my nifty expansion panel :)  

I stood by a group of people who were mentioning that their friend's water broke the night before and she had gone into labour, even though her official due date wasn't until January 1st.  One of them commented "Can you imagine if someone's water broke in the middle of writing this exam??". I'm pretty sure they hadn't noticed me standing right beside them...and no, I don't want to imagine that.

I walked out of the exam around 4:30pm and then headed over to the Eaton Centre to meet up with Mike. I was delighted with all the beautiful decorations in there.  The gi-normous deer were fabulous!  We decided to go out for dinner and a movie to celebrate the end of my studying and the return to more sewing projects - yay!  Here are some photos that someone snapped of us at the mall.  I love Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment