Sunday, May 05, 2013

Delightful Dinos #3: Rex

Okay, I thought I would have finished Rex shortly after Monty and Spike but this fella got shelved for a while because things have been pretty busy lately.  Rex was really only stitches away from being finished for about a week but I was waiting to put a bell into his tummy but since I never got around to buying a bell I gave up and closed him up on Thursday.


I used dark brown thread for his eyes to make them stand out. The only thing I don't like about Rex is that his legs splay out to the sides way too much and he usually topples forward onto his nose. I need to figure out a good way to keep his feet pointed more towards the front. For now it will have to do.



Cute collection, huh?  I think Adam likes Spike the most (or should I say, Spike's tasty and chewable spine?) Yum, yum!
From left to right: Monty, Rex, Spike

No comments:

Post a Comment