Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Nine Months In, Nine Months Out

It took only 38 weeks to grow such a beautiful little person in my belly...and when another 38 weeks flew by that eager little person started to crawl for the first time.  What an incredible journey.

When I look at Adam's monthly photos I am taken aback by how much he has changed. Was he really so pudgy at two months?  And check out 3-4 months when he lost his hair - now that was an awkward phase.  I love month 7.  I wish I could remember what the joke was.

Adam got to celebrate nine months with good friends. No no, it wasn't a planned party...or at least, not a planned birthday party (I'm not that silly to celebrate nine months with cake).  It was however a planned slumber party, albeit probably the shortest one these kids will ever have.  It was only twelve hours altogether including sleep time but we were still delighted to have Brigitte and her family crash at our place on their way from Ottawa to Vineland.  And the babies were delighted to be reunited.




"Oh good, it fits!

No comments:

Post a Comment